In case you haven’t heard… IT’S FALL Y’ALL! Right now basic bitches everywhere (myself included!) are uniting in the most cherished season of them all: fall. They’re planning how to stage the most perfect picture of their cute boots with the fall foliage as the backdrop. They’re sipping pumpkin spiced lattes by the gallon. They’re pinning every single recipe for the perfect apple pie to make with all those apples they picked at the apple orchard. And they’re busting out their leggings, long sweaters, and blanket scarves. Doesn’t it all sound amazing?!
So in honor of the start of fall, I have rounded up my favorite fall fashion essentials! I’ve got everything you need to be prepared for the season, including cashmeres, cable knits, and everything gloriously cozy! 😉
- This zip detail sweater dress is so cute and would look perfect with the fall booties.
- I love all things olive green for fall! Like this olive green cardigan (I also love the burgundy color!)
- This cold shoulder sweater looks sexy AND cozy– double bonus! And I would pair with the leather leggings.
- I have my eye on this bag for my anniversary (hint, hint honey!) in the luggage color. And it’s currently 30% off! Hurry!!!
- Cashmere is usually pretty expensive, but this pretty sweater is on sale for less than $100
- Everyone needs a pair of (faux) leather leggings! They’re slimming and they look great with a cozy oversized sweater or the cold shoulder sweater!
- Just because it’s fall doesn’t mean you don’t still need a cute pair of sunnies.
- I love these fall booties! They are so comfy and I can’t wait to wear them when the weather gets cooler!
- I also love this cognac colored bag and it is super inexpensive.
- I love scarves of all shapes and sizes but I especially love a good blanket scarf like this one. Aren’t those colors perfect for fall?
Okay, writing this post just got me so excited for cooler temps! Who’s with me? What are your fall fashion essentials??