^^True love is walking across legos for one another!
Happy Week of Love! Since Valentine’s Day falls on a Wednesday and we are going out of town soon, we have no big plans. But I don’t want to let the day go by without doing a little something fun. It’s been a while since Eric and I had a date night with just the two of us. We have been rocking the two kid life and just haven’t been able to escape, so I thought I would bring the date night to us with one of these stay at home Valentine’s Day date night ideas. 🙂
- Board game night. Bust out that Monopoly board or play a round of Scrabble with your honey! Whoever loses has diaper duty for the next 5 diapers! 😉 Add a cocktail to the mix make it even more fun!
- Cook a meal together. Search through your Pinterest boards and find a meal that you both will love. Do the grocery shopping together, pick out a bottle of wine to pair with the meal, and then have fun making the meal together. Don’t forget dessert!
- Movie marathon. Each person gets to pick a movie that they’ve been wanting to watch and they have to stay awake the whole time (ahem, Eric!). Buy some popcorn, candy, and soda to make it as movie theatre-esque as possible and cuddle on the couch while you watch your flicks!
- Theme night. Pick a theme and center the entire evening around it. For example, you could do an Italian theme and make an Italian meal, watch an Italian film, and eat gelato (obvi!) for dessert.
- Living room campout. Blankets, pillows, fireplace, s’mores. Need I say more? Have a little carpet picnic and just talk! My favorite moments with Eric are the ordinary ones where we just talk about life and our dreams for the future. And if you feel stuck with what to talk about, try asking each other these 36 Questions that Lead to Love.
Hope you find something sweet to do with your sweets!